I thought our silver was a nano product!  I thought Œcolloidal¹ meant
Œsmallest particle i.e Œnano¹.  dee

From: Sandy <hollis302...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:22:42 -0700 (PDT)
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Silver Sol>

FYI...

In the first place, the owner of the germkiller forum is a 'he' not a "she."

In the second place, he gave a very strict criteria for posting to the
silver sol subject. We were warned if we did not follow that criteria he
would not post our comments so clearly you refused to follow the criteria.
He told you not to be offended if he did not post your comment and that it
was nothing personal. If you're pissed it's because you want to be pissed,
IMO.

Thirdly, he never said CS was of no use...he said it worked quite well for
external uses and as many others have claimed in the past, CS is destroyed
by stomach acids and is not allowed to reach the intestines. Is this true? I
have no idea?

Forthly, the owner of the germkiller site was and is not trying to sell a
darn thing and I take offense of anyone saying such a thing on the word of
someone who did not even know he was a male or who did not personally read
his post.

Silver Sol is represented as being a nano product and not CS as we know it.
I've done some research and suggest others do the same before making
comments about it....positive or negative. I've personally never tried it so
cannot speak to it's effectiveness.

Sandy