Anal isn't the point. Being understood correctly is.
Now that I have been completely taken over by a dratted android I used
to spell and punctuate more accuratly than I do now.
Worst of all I've almost stopped careing.

Edit and correct those typos as you wish.
Thanks and more power and appreciation to you.
Tara

Archives: