 From: Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: CS>

No pollen means not honey.

        * 76 percent of samples bought at groceries had all the pollen removed,
These were stores like TOP Food, Safeway, Giant Eagle, QFC, Kroger, Metro
Market, Harris Teeter, A&P, Stop & Shop and King Soopers.
        * 100 percent of the honey sampled from drugstores like Walgreens,
Rite-Aid and CVS Pharmacy had no pollen.
        * 77 percent of the honey sampled from big box stores like Costco,
Sam’s Club, Walmart, Target and H-E-B had the pollen filtered out.
        * 100 percent of the honey packaged in the small individual service
portions from Smucker, McDonald’s and KFC had the pollen removed.
        * Bryant found that every one of the samples Food Safety News bought at
farmers markets, co-ops and “natural” stores like PCC and Trader Joe’s had the
full, anticipated, amount of pollen.
The following is a list of brands that were fake or adulterated:

        * American Choice Clover Honey
        * Archer Farms Orange Blossom Honey
        * Archer Farms Organic Classic Honey
        * Busy Bee Organic Honey
        * Busy Bee, Pure Clover Honey
        * Full Circle Pure Honey
        * Giant Eagle Clover Honey
        * GE Clover Honey
        * Great Value, Clover Honey
        * Haggen Honey, Natural & Pure
        * HT Traders Tupelo Honey
        * Kroger Pure Clover Honey
        * Market Pantry Pure Honey
        * Mel-O 100% Pure Honey
        * Natural Sue Bee Clover Honey
        * Naturally Preferred Fireweed Honey
        * Rite Aid Honey
        * Safeway Clover Honey
        * Silver Bow Pure Honey
        * Stop & Shop Clover Honey
        * Sue Bee Clover Honey
        * Thrifty Bee Honey
        * Valutime Honey
        * Walgreen MEL-O Honey
        * Western Family Clover Honey
        * Wegman Clover Honey
        * Winnie the Pooh, Pure Clover
Marshall

On 8/14/2013 10:12 PM, finplan65 wrote:
Any brand names of the few percent that are authentic?

                      Release Date: 08/14/13