From: ASL [mailto:aslra...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:57 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>

I just now read your newest post, Marshall, and see that you've answered my
question already re: beekeepers feeding sugar/corn syrup.  I hope to find
someone who is an authentic beekeeper. So sad of how everything is being
tainted these days.

Quote:

 <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/scotthamil104173.html> The only
disability in life is a bad attitude.