Anyone with asthma might want to consider looking into Buteyko Breathing
exercises.
PT

________________________________
 From: Kathy Tankersley <babychicks...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Lung Parasites

I have no idea about lung parasites......but I have
struggled with asthma for the last 15 years....I've found some relief with the
essential oils....you would have to research this.   Heritage
Essential Oils...Linda Sherman...is a very good site for oils.  I wish the
best for you....I have much sympathy for anyone with any lung problem.
Also definitely the Deatomaceous earth is  a definite possibility.
Also, I went to a Master Herbalist to get help with asthma last year.  She
changed alot of things in my diet which helped tremendously,  and changed
my vitamins also.  They do alot with herba these days, that might be a
possibility.  I urge you to keep seeking, looking for answers.
Kathy