LDN helps your own body's immune system work better.  It is typically NOT a
fast change but a more gradual one over a few weeks to months depending on
what you are treating.  I am using it for ulcerative colitis and chronic
back pain.  It also helped with allergies and other GI issues.  I saw a
slow improvement such that by the time I was using it for 6 months I was
able to slowly get off all the other meds (and there were a LOT of them) to
the point where LDN is the only med I currently take.  I take 4 mg at night
before bed.  The early info indicated night time between about 10 pm and 1
am was the ideal time to take it.  Currently they are more flexible with
that and there are even some doing 2 times a day dosing but I forget what
specific issues that was meant to address.  The LDN list was too busy for
me so I went to web only for that one and no longer get the daily emails.

Good luck,

Jaxi