 From: Jaxi Schulz <jaxi.sch...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: CS>OT-LDN

LDN helps your own body's immune system work better.  It is typically NOT a
fast change but a more gradual one over a few weeks to months depending on what
you are treating.  I am using it for ulcerative colitis and chronic back pain.
It also helped with allergies and other GI issues.  I saw a slow improvement
such that by the time I was using it for 6 months I was able to slowly get off
all the other meds (and there were a LOT of them) to the point where LDN is the
only med I currently take.  I take 4 mg at night before bed.  The early info
indicated night time between about 10 pm and 1 am was the ideal time to take
it.  Currently they are more flexible with that and there are even some doing 2
times a day dosing but I forget what specific issues that was meant to address.
 The LDN list was too busy for me so I went to web only for that one and no
longer get the daily emails.

Good luck,

Jaxi

Hi,