Hi Listers,

 A very comprehensive book is Vibrational Medicine, by Richard Gerber
M.D.,ISBN 1-879181-28-2. Over 600 pages of small print and a 300 book
reading list and 15 pages of small print index. Dr. Gerber covers it
all  from healing to frequency domains, subtle planes of matter, psychic
healing, chakras, crystals, holistic healing, paradigm shifts and more.
Its well worth your time to look at it.  :-) Brings it all together.

Bless you   Bob Lee

               \   \

--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  l...@fbtc.net