Thanks RaVen,

This sounds like a good lead! Thanks!
In the past, the reversals of fortune usually have proved to be new, more
positive pathways, so I'm encouraged by a couple options opening up, that my
energy will continue to grow with careful application ad observation.
I'm so glad to hear of your progress! I have a friend with CFIDS and she might
like to hear about this, too.

Thanks and be well,
Léna