From: RaVen [mailto:aslra...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 7:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>OT: Help! need IsoCort!

This is so tough with the greedy corporations doing everything they can to
get us to stay sick. My chiropractor has given me Apex Energetic medicine
(supplement) called AC-Glutathione (5-Acetyl L-Glutathione) K-88
60 capsules - look up Dr Rammel Geronimo and it'll lead to his website - you
can buy directly online. Just mention my name (RaVen Sequoia) that I
referred you to him if you decide to use it.
He helped me to overcome debilitating chronic fatigue and I was able to go
back to work part time.  I still have to take it easy and so I cut work from
4 weeks to 3 weeks per month to recover.
Best wishes,
RaVen

Archives: