Hi Jane,
Coincidentally, my husband is having vertigo and nausea tonight. A few weeks
ago he went through this as well. He suffered horribly! So I've been
investigating the Epley Manoeuvre and otoliths and hope he can try it when he
is ready. (Hard to do much for a man in the middle of misery: he doesn't want
to do/try anything at the moment) I've only been able to apply some
homeopathics behind his ear that don't seem to be doing much, though tonight
isn't quite as bad as last time.

When he's better, I'm going to see that he does his homework and investigates
so this doesn't become a regular thing.

Thanks and be well,
Léna