After many, many years of seeking relief from MDs, NDs, bodyworkers,
massage therapists, acupuncturist, ayurvedic medicine, and so on. I finally
found two greatest healing for arthritic, fibromyalgia pain management.
I highly recommend anyone who has a lot of aches and pains to try the two
following:

Network Chiropractic - also called NSA - Network Spinal Analysis -

http://www.chiropractorspinalanalysisnetwork.com/

The other is PUSH (Push Muscle Therapy) - PUSH stands for power under soft
hands... it's an amazing deep tissue massage therapy that truly works.
To find a practitioner - email to this site:
http://www.pushtherapy.com/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&chronoformname=Therapist_finder&Itemid=65

Happy Healing to All.

RaVen

*Quote: "Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does." *
-- William James <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15865.William_James>