  From: Neville
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:40 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>Fw: Chicago Tribune

  Well it appears I can read every other article in that rag but not that
particular article, I have to subscribe to read that one, so if one needs to
subscribe to read a particular article then it's not worth reading for me.  If
it's a 'secret squirrel' article whereby one needs to know the secret handshake
to access it, it must be either BS or they don't want the mass International
population reading it because it's true.

  Either way I don't need to read it as I'm satisfied with my understanding of
the product I produce so it doesn't matter a great deal to me.  Any article
published for mass perusal is only a way of dividing the populations opinions
and beliefs and to cause confusion among the people while they work out a way
to patent some magical potion of which is in all likelihood will be less
effective and different in production method to what we make for nothing in our
kitchens using little old LVDC.

  I personally would rather see a different definition of 'nano particle' to
differentiate EIS from CS.  In days of old it was powdered silver constituting
nano particles, or HVAC production method perhaps, or other products which
contain more than just DW and silver, our LVDC production method is vastly
different to that, and that is why I don't really class my product as a 'nano
particle' product, which is also why I don't term it CS because by accepted
literature definition it is not a CS product, and that is what differentiates
EIS from CS.

  Chemistry books may describe at length what happens with 'nano particles' of
silver when in the blood stream or in the body or stomach but I don't believe
those same books can adequately describe what happens when our product enters
the blood stream or body.  I must consider that not one article I have read in
ten years of my research describes what happens when *OUR* EIS enters the body,
they all reference substances of a different composition and which contain more
than just silver ions and atomic ion clusters in pure DW as produced using low
voltage electrolysis?  It's a no brainer to me.

  Again, each to their own determinations, conclusions and opinions on all
silver related preparations based on suitable researched literature available
which satisfies that individual, coupled with personal experiences in the use
and application thereof.

  N.