From: Jason [mailto:ja...@eytonsearth.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 7:33 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Fw: Chicago Tribune

Greetings,

I actually coined the term EIS after extensive study of Dr. George Maass,
and conversions with Stephen Quinto (founder of Natural Immunogenics).  I
also wanted to find a term that applied to laser produced nano silver.
This was done in 2000-2001.

One of the reasons some of the "classic" researchers left this list is
demonstrated point and case in conversations like this.  No matter how much
people like Ivan tried to share their knowledge, ignorance with a loud
voice always came in to cause chaos.

A whole slew of brilliant people left when Frances Key fooled people into
believing that silver particles were more effective than silver ions, and
that silver ions had little value.  Frances did it for commercial reasons
only, and his mentor did not agree.  Once Frances succeeded, he simply left
the list, as his motivation was commercial from the  onset, and not to be a
part of a community actually exploring the potentials of both ionic silver
and particulate silver.

I rarely post here, and often shake my head at some of the assumptions
made.  There are lists that are far more civil and more open to actual
experience and research.  I only stick around in case there are still those
out there that are interested in what really happened, where these terms
came from, and how CS production evolved, and, of course, where it stands
today.

Here is the actual meaning of the term:

http://www.silvermedicine.org/about-silver.html

It doesn't matter how the silver formulation is produced.  It can be done
chemically, like Silver Colloids, with lasers, or with LVDC or HVAC,
although most HVDC silver has too much nitrogen to qualify, unless it is
made the way Ivan made it.

In particular the term distinguished itself from silver citrates, strong
silver protein, and mild silver protein.

The term was also designed to separate EIS products from home brews that
use either baking soda as a catalyst or salt as a catalyst.

Splitting hairs about what qualifies as a colloidal suspension is
academician snobbery.  If there is particulate silver in suspension with a
zeta potential, a colloid exists, regardless of the ionic silver content
present as well, or how low the percentage of particulate PPM.

I had a great phone conversation last year with Peter Lindemann.  Most of
the early brilliant researchers used, and still use, the low voltage method
of production, so I don't know where you get your information about the
"classics" not using LVDC.  Peter experimented with (and still does,
apparently) incredibly low voltage brews that take extended periods of time
to finish.

The man who broke the mold was Ole' Bob.  His experimentation with high
voltage colloidal silver, and his charts and plots and reams of data was
very interesting.  He didn't know he was creating nano shards of silver
along with silver nitrate.  The silver particles looked like fused
fractals.  Last I heard, Ole Bob was going to adopt Ivan's system of
sealing the production system and flushing the air out with Argon gas, but
I don't know if he ever got around to doing so.

Luckily, we still have Trem and Ole Coyote units being sold and used
extensively, as they can make great silver safely, effectively, and with
very little "know how".

Although I've built many generators myself, I still use a modified
Silvergen SG7.

Kind Regards,

Jason

On 2/23/2014 4:28 AM, roni...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> The term electrically isolated (isolated from what?) silver (EIS) is
> vague and ambiguous and really doesn't have a scientific meaning.
> It could however have a meaning of one that uses too high of a current
> rectifier value and creates particulate size to heavy to stay in
> suspension of a fluid with respect to it's surface tension, falls to
> the bottom of the vessel, thus "isolated".
> The term EIS apparently was coined by companies to make home-brewers
> think that their product was inferior to theirs, and fool them into
> buying it.
> I hate to disappoint you, but if you make nanosize silver particles
> that stay in suspension in a fluid such as distilled water,
> notwithstanding any ionic content, by all definitions, it is a
> "Colloidal substance of Silver".
> To say otherwise would fly in the face of a published article of a
> highly respected research journal, from a 100 years ago.
>

>   **
>

>   *Scientific American, Volume 78,Page 2 & 3-1914*
>

>   *Scientific American Supplement No. 2009- *July 4, 1914
>

>   *On Metallic Colloids and Their Bactericidal Properties*

Archives: