At 06:18 PM 3/10/2014 -0400, you wrote:
I hear so many different opinions of how much Colloidal Silver is safe to take daily.

Is there any REAL evidence that 8 ounces a day or more is dangerous for a long period of time? Perhaps months or longer as there is a medical need.

At 20 PPM and under there is no absolute limit where the silver consumed is as dangerous as that much water. There are always 'special cases' and it may be vaguely possible to turn blue if you do it for years, but if it's working...blue is better than suffering.

Also, when making Colloidal Silver, do you have to re-wash the quart jars you make the silver in each time or can they just be rinsed out with the Distilled water and then on to the next batch.

Only you have a problem with a batch

I am using those brown gallon jugs with the pumps that the original silver came in when I purchased it to store my homemade brew and there is not way of getting a brush in them to clean them. I just refill them with my homemade silver. Is this safe?

No need to use colored glass...unless you use salt or baking soda in your process.

Finally, I would like to make a gallon at a time as I have about 9 people I am making this brew for. Could I
use a gallon jar instead of a quart jar?

The generator knows nothing about water that isn't between the electrodes.
Two problems..getting all the water to go between the electrodes.
...making large batches wit a small generator spends a lot more time at the higher concentrations...so anything that can happen...that's when it will happen.

If you use part of a previous batch to "seed" the next, making 4 quarts is actually faster than making a gallon. Any batch can be 'topped off' with more water to replace what you used and run up to PPM again, pretty quick.

And if not, what would be a good Silver maker to buy that makes a gallon at a time.

This is the one I use. [well..the prototype of that one]
http://elixa.com/silver/Silvonic1G.htm

 Ode

Thank you so very much for your help.

Carol