Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:04:32 -0500
Subject: Re: CS>Colloidal Silver
From: concept.of.dr...@gmail.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

http://silversafety.org/

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 6:13 AM, Ode Coyote <odecoy...@silverpuppy.com> wrote:

At 06:18 PM 3/10/2014 -0400, you wrote:

I hear so many
different opinions of how much Colloidal Silver is safe to take
daily.

Is there any REAL evidence that 8 ounces a day or
more is dangerous for a long period of time?  Perhaps months or
longer as there is a medical need.

At 20 PPM and under there is no absolute limit where the silver consumed
is as dangerous as that much water.

There are always 'special cases' and it may be vaguely possible to turn
blue if you do it for years, but if it's working...blue is better than
suffering.

Also, when making Colloidal Silver, do you have to
re-wash the quart jars you make the silver in each time or can they just
be rinsed out with the Distilled water and then on to the next
batch.

Only you have a problem with a batch

I am using those brown gallon jugs with the pumps that the original
silver came in when I purchased it to store my homemade brew  and
there is not way of getting a brush in them to clean them. I just refill
them with my homemade silver.  Is this
safe?

  No need to use colored glass...unless you use salt or baking soda
in your process.

Finally, I would like to make a gallon at a time as I
have about 9 people I am making this brew for.  Could I

use a gallon jar instead of a quart jar?

The generator knows nothing about water that isn't between the
electrodes.

Two problems..getting all the water to go between the electrodes.

...making large batches wit a small generator spends a lot more time at
the higher concentrations...so anything that can happen...that's when it
will happen.

If you use part of a previous batch to "seed" the next, making
4 quarts is actually faster than making a gallon.

 Any batch can be 'topped off' with more water to replace what you
used and run up to PPM again, pretty quick.

And if not, what would be a good Silver maker to buy
that makes a gallon at a time.

This is the one I use. [well..the prototype of that one]

http://elixa.com/silver/Silvonic1G.htm

 Ode

Thank you so very much
for your help.

Carol

                                This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus protection is active.