M.G Devour,
I am testing to see if I am still connected to c/s.  In the last few months I
have lost Mercola, Dr. Dean and others.  Please respond

From: M.G. Devour <mdev...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: CS>boric acid,20 mule team etc.

Jhon wrote:
> This may be of interest from reading Brook's take on this in the
> past...YMMV
>
> http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

This is the web site where Walter Last's work is posted. I've gotten a
LOT of good info from this site these last couple of years. Really good
stuff in the main. A lot of it coordinates well with some of the things
we've learned from Brooks.

I need to fabricate a couple of valve handles to get my water cooler
functional again, but until they broke a couple of months ago I was
regularly drinking distilled water with a Tablespoon of Borax in 5
gallons. Drink a quart or two a day. Easy peasy.

I expect it contributed at least in part to resolving the arthritis in
my left shoulder and knee.

Be well!

Mike D.

  Rules and Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org/