You might look at the homeopathic remedy Psorinum.
Or frequencies for scabies e.g. Frex on /http://frex.com.au <http://frex.com.au/>
/
On 2/05/2014 5:42 AM, Deborah Gerard wrote:
I was just contacted by a friend I haven't talk to in awhile. She had been working in a nursing home doing hair comb out's. She caught Norwegian scabies and has tried many different medications, borax, different oils etc.
She had to put down two dog's because they could not help them.
Has anyone had personal experience with this and been successful in getting rid of the scabies. I worked for a ambulance co. for years and everyone laughed at me for wearing gloves all the time...sure am glad I did now.

Thanks in advance,

Debbie