Thank for the information, Cyndi.  Have you tried eating the sprouts?

PT

________________________________
 From: Cyndi <cyndi...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: Moringa Trees was CS>Help for Norwegian scabies

I bought the seeds on eBay and sprouted them myself. Found a seller in
Orlando, got 250 seeds so I'm planting some almost every day. The hybrid
is known as PKM1.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271316378241?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I'm only getting about 60% of them to sprout, gonna try soaking the
seeds first and see if that gets me a higher germination rate. The price
is good enough that I'm happy anyway.