Geez! I just did a Google with "bladder flushing" and wow!

Ron

On 5/25/2014 12:31 PM, Ron wrote:
Trying again.
I just sent this but it did not seem to go anywhere except to my sent mail.

No exotic bugs :-)
I should have said that although the usual reason for men to catheterize is enlarged prostate (BPH) but in my case it is a stretched and large dysfunctional bladder that makes it difficult for meds coming in from the kidneys to actually touch all of the surfaces of the bladder which I guess might explain the seemingly high residual bacteria count and is the reason I wanted to go the opposite route. Now, from all these great replies here, I will think about what to pre flush the bladder with before doing the CS.
Really great!

Ron

---
is active.