Mahvalus Malcolm,
I didn't really expect to hear from anybody that knew about it first hand.
Well I won't try it unless my temperature goes up which tells me the infection is serious and that the bacteria (which will always be present) have reached 'critical mass'. Gotta get away from antibiotics somehow. My urologist? I asked him by leaving the question with his office. He did not even return my call.
In the meantime I'll try steam distilled water.

Ron