You might also want to watch “Healing Cancer from the inside out” and “Forks
over Knives” the first can be bought on amazon for about $10 and the second is
on Netflix (both streaming and DVD)

From: phoenix23002 tds.net [mailto:phoenix23...@tds.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 12:55 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2014 #98

Hi, Colin.  I must have missed your original post.  What kind of cancer do you
have?   There is a good site on

yahoo... 'cancercured' that you might want to ck out.   I am an 8 yr bc
survivor and have found it very helpful.

Lola H.

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 1:59 AM, Colin Smith <magicmagi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>From Colin Perth ref Cancer Treatment..

Sincere Thank you for the encouraging replies... its all a bit overwhelming at
the moment which I guess is not surprising.

I suppose the first and fundamental question I have to answer is do I
refuse/delay the suggested "Traditional" treatments (X-ray plus big "take
everything out" operation) while I investigate/ try alternatives? Is this a
responsible thing to do? I know we are all responsible for ourselves but it is
never that simple is it? I have 2 boys aged 4 and 11 and I really want to see
grow into the wonderful young men. (Proud to report I got my Senior's Card Age
60, and a baby bonus for Robin in the same year!)

As I have no real symptoms it is hard to monitor results without MRI scans
etc... It seems to be a slow growing thing, it is 4 years since my initial
treatment and presumely the cancer cells were left behind there after my
operation and so has taken quite a lot of time to reach a detectable size.

Does anyone have any practical advise how I should proceed from here... due for
discussions with Doctors next week when I intend asking many questions.

I am seriously considering visiting Chris Teo in Penang for his advise and his
herbal medicines, has anyone any experience of this?

How can I put this, on one hand I have powerful pressure from Medical Doctors,
family and friends to follow their methods and then I have a tremdous amount of
information about alternative ways of treating my problem... it is very hard to
know what course I should follow. I am reading everything I can about it but it
does get confusing...

A thought, one important factor for people following medical advise and
procedures, whatever their doubts and fears might be, must be that at a time of
stress and worry it is far easier to surrender oneself to a well trained,
capable medical system than try to find ones own way.

I probably am not putting this very well, I am not being told that I have no
medical treatment options but I dont like what they are proposing one little
bit. It all seems unreal anyway as I feel well not sick!

All comments welcome.

Finally a real silver-list question ... Is my taking C/S doing me any good ?"

Colin confused in Perth

---
is active.

 Rules and Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org <http://www.silverlist.org/>