Mike,

My problem is that although the prostate is slightly enlarged it is an enlarged neurogenic bladder that makes catheterizing mandatory.

Oral CS has not helped in the past. Perhaps I did not use it at often enough intervals or something. I haven't had a bladder infection for 3 months now so I hope it is the urethra irrigation that is working.

Ron