There is lots of tricks. Like if the scientists know that certain populations
are more likely to be negatively impacted by the drug, in other words if older
PPL or younger PPL cannot handle the side effects then they are excluded by the
trials. They can exclude who they wish by certain tricks of the trade. It is
quite amazing how the real 'science' of quackery works.

Alan

On 2014-08-11, at 09:59 AM, Marshall wrote:

One thing that is really bad is that drug companies are allowed to use anything
they want as the placebo, then they are allowed to call it a sugar pill.
Generally the only time they really use a sugar pill for a placebo is when
testing drugs for diabetes.  What is generally done is to use a placebo that
makes the condition the drug is used for worse, so when the drug is tested
against it, the results will be that it preformed better than the (toxic)
placebo even it it really does nothing.

Marshall