Hello Hollie,

Glad you discovered CS (Colloidal Silver). Finding trusted information on
the Internet is extremely difficult. I have countless success stories of my
own, and there are many people on this mailing list with more knowledge and
experience than me. Here are my answers to your questions:

1. There is nothing to worry about. Nobody turns blue if they have real CS.
There are no side effects or drug interactions to worry about.

2. To ensure that you have good CS, I strongly recommend making your own.
It is by far the safest and most cost effective way to get CS. I recommend
www.silverpuppy.com but there are other good devices too.

3. I have been using CS that I make at home for nearly ten years. My ten
year old daughter has never missed a day of school. She had ear infections,
colds, etc., before I started CS, but nothing more than a hint since then.
My wife and I are never sick from work either. We can all tell if we catch
something, but it is eradicated or marginalized immediately by the CS. We
have wiped out infections, toe fungus, and even pet issues. Over a dozen of
my family members now use CS, and many now have their own devices.

4. Cancer, HIV, etc., yes, CS can be very effective. But it does have
limits. The most effective protocol that I have ever seen for such is the
Beck Protocol. CS is actually an important part of the Beck Protocol. More
information can be found at http://www.bobbeck.com.

My family has also had amazing experiences with the Beck Protocol. But in
truth, CS is so incredibly effective against all pathogens that we rarely
need it.

One other recommendation I would like to make is nutritional guidance from
the Weston A. Price Foundation. The work of Dr. Price is quite profound,
and yet almost obvious. As a medical professional I think you will find his
work quite interesting. I highly recommend his book. Here is a link to the
guidance:

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/dietary-guidelines/

Best of luck to you. You have come to a good place for CS information.

Victor