I am new at generating cs for my own use and would like to know if any one
could explain why the color of the solution is usually yellowish  but
some-times turns to a pinkish color.This change in color may take one week
to three weeks and sometimes is clear to pinkish from the very begining.
I am using a generator with current regulator,no salt and 110 volts.My
directios call for  16oz. of distilled water  applied current for 5hrs. to
obtain 15-20ppm.Any response to jk...@kfalls.net would be appreciated.