long as there is always something to do.  So all that said.....I hope I don't
have to start going to the gym!

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2014, at 4:47 PM, PT Ferrance <ptf2...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

It is my understanding that cataracts are related to circulatory issues... not
moving the debris out of the lens.  Do you get any exercise?
PT

From: Bernadette Burch <bernade...@pa.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:43 PM
Subject: CS>Question about CS and eyes

I am a 70 year old female in excellent health, and I do not take any
medications.  I do not wear prescription glasses.  Today at my annual eye
appointment the doctor said all was good; eyes changed slightly but still no
glasses needed.  He then said he could see start of cataracts, but nothing to
worry about for a long time.  My question is would a daily eye wash of CS help
prevent any cataract formation?  I do use CS eye wash when I get dirt or a bug
in my eye to flush it out or when I wake up and would have some pasty eye
feeling and this knocks whatever is forming straight out of eyes.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

B.

Sent from my iPad

Archives: