Along those lines I would recommend the Magnetic Pulser from the Beck
Protocol. Dr. Beck provided schematics for building it, but you can also
get a manufactured model from Sota Instruments. I have used two sets of
devices from Sota over the years, and they are excellent.

I do not have any direct experience with cataracts, but I have seen the
pulser do many amazing things, and read testimonials about its success
against cataracts. That is what I would use if I had cataracts.

I am also one that sprays my eyes with CS whenever they feel icky.

Victor