Hi Jason & group,
In the early years of MMS we all seemed to jump on the bandwagon.   Those of us
on various health/alternative lists I'm on anyway and we shared our experience.
 Remember Daddybob, he was a regular of many lists I visit.  Anyway his
personality is the type to jump in and as he often said, 'get er done'  He
started having heart issues, and sorry I can't remember what they were, but he
attributed them to his MMS use.  Others wrote in complaining about heart
palpitation after starting the MMS as well.  It is something to be aware of
that is due attention.
There was a guy on the MMS list I was on that differed with Jim about the
chemistry.   He did believe in the use of MMS but at a different concentration.
  I think that was his main difference.  It's been years since this this
happened so might not remember exactly how he differed.   Anyway, some of the
members on the list that were involved with the church were so rude to him.
One guy even called him a pharmaceutical whore.   Sorry for the language but
wanted to give the direct quote.  Whether  this man was a pharmaceutical rep or
not, I do not know, but his behavior came across as professional and polite,
while the church members were blatantly rude, which was a real turn off to me.

I really know nothing about chemistry and certainly am not a pharm rep, just a
person with a chronic illness trying to recover.   But I do know if you have a
viable, good product, it will sale itself.  One does not have to use ill manner
tactics to make a sale.
I have also notice when someone does speak out with a different opinion
regarding the safety, effectiveness, or Jim himself, they are not received
graciously.  Not everybody frequenting these lists that speak out against it
are working for the enemy, which is usually the church response.   In fact, I
think most of us here are people trying to find answers for our health
problems, the majority are anyway.   And then some are also in some form of
alternative business promoting their business.
Regarding Jim and his business:   Anybody who is in an alternative field must
abide by the law of the land.  People have been put in jail that I personally
don't think deserve to go to jail.   For their own protection, they better
abide by the law or get out.
Speaking as a customer of many different alternative protocols, I want to have
the freedom to be able to try anything that I think might benefit me.  I think
if people would present their product with plain old manners and stop the
bickering, it would go a long way and we might be able to reach an educated
decision much sooner.
Gail