Re CS>MSM rids Parasites

Harsha, I take my MSM with my morning coffee because unlike a lot of supplements/nutrients it crosses the blood brain barrier and has an energizing effect (at about 5g). In fact, I usually recommend to people that they NOT take MSM before they go to bed, because your brain will be so active you won't be able to fall asleep. But back to your original question, MSM powder can be taken with either hot or cold liquid. It is not degraded by heat. So you could take it with hot tea, hot coffee or cold orange juice. It can be added to a protein shake, apple sauce, yogurt or even soup! The options are endless. Those of us who are truly hardcore put the powder on our tongues and wash it down with water.

Terry

---
is active.