I just stick a push-pin in the side. The gelatin keeps its structure long
enough to get under my tongue and the hole then accelerates its dissolving.
Marc never mentioned a hole, but I wanted to make sure that it would dissolve
in a timely way: not too enthusiastic about holding it under my tongue for
longer than necessary. L