Thanks Ode and Dee. Half price would look very good :) Do you breath it right
by the humidifier outlet like a nebulizer then? Or for a whole room? Or both?

Best regards,
Walter

From: Dee [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Tue, Dec. 30, 2014 01:28
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS Nebulizer Recommendations?

That's what I thought Ode .....Dee

Sent from my iPad

On 30 Dec 2014, at 04:31, Ode Coyote <odecoy...@silverpuppy.com
<mailto:odecoy...@silverpuppy.com> > wrote:

The Medisana Ultrasonic Personal Humidifier is "AWESOME"

http://www.amazon.com/Medisana-Hah1500EBP-Ultrasonic-Personal-Humidifier/dp/B000AF78KU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8

<http://www.amazon.com/Medisana-Hah1500EBP-Ultrasonic-Personal-Humidifier/dp/B000AF78KU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1419913787&sr=8-2&keywords=medisana+ultrasonic>
 &qid=1419913787&sr=8-2&keywords=medisana+ultrasonic

..but I see the going price has more than doubled since I bought mine.

ode