Hi
It seems that many report good results using CPAP water tanks with EIS,
regular nebulizers and Brooks Bradley's air brush + O2 tank. Some say it  has
to be ultra sonic in order to break up EIS, otherwise silver drops to the
bottom of the tank. Looks like there is no consensus if only ultra sonic
will work. For myself an eye dropper with EIS with my head positioned over the
bed worked as well as any nebulizer. I tried Brooks air brush but never
with an  oxygen tank like he said to use, that may be the best and cheapest.
Brickey

In a message dated 1/2/2015 9:08:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,