 From: Sandra George <oha...@juno.com>
To: Mike Devour - Silver List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2015 9:09 PM
Subject: CS>Re: CS>He Wrote the Book on Vitamin C – LewRockwell.com

Thanks for this one TJ - it is fascinating to me, having had long discussions
over the Season with researchers into virus,
that penetration is the one block for anything - the mere fact that a virus is
not considered to be ALIVE makes it even
more fascinating to me.    Which brings me to the bottom line - that it is not
possible to always reach a virus at all.
Keeping the immune system at the highest level of health appears to be the only
defence we can hope to achieve with
virus !!!!    After my own personal experience with the Chicken V - knowing how
it has weakened my body, immune system and generally aged me to a very serious
degree - a virus is no joke - herpes is nothing compared to others out there
believe me, I have suffered from outbreaks of this one over at least 55 years
of life - having watched this video I
will now pay more attention as to how this one now works with the knowledge of
Vit C from this video - I usually take
at least 2000 of Vit C every day - was this what helped to stave off the
Chicken for as long as it did before the virus
won ?     I do not think I was taking that much Vit C during the first three
weeks of the event, as I was concentrating more on the intake of EIS ?!!!
Just goes to show when you do not know, you simply do not know !!!!
Have a wonderful 2015 of good health and more knowledge with which to fight
whatever comes your way !!!!
Regards and thanks once again.
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!