 Subject: CS>Re: CS>He Wrote the Book on Vitamin C – LewRockwell.com
 To: "Mike Devour - Silver List" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Date: Saturday, January 3, 2015, 6:09 PM

 Thanks for this one TJ -
 it is fascinating to me, having had long discussions over
 the Season with researchers into virus,
 that
 penetration is the one block for anything - the mere fact
 that a virus is not considered to be ALIVE makes it even
 more fascinating to me.    Which brings me to
 the bottom line - that it is not possible to always reach a
 virus at all.
 Keeping the immune system at
 the highest level of health appears to be the only defence
 we can hope to achieve with
 virus !!!!
 After my own personal experience with the Chicken V -
 knowing how it has weakened my body, immune system and
 generally aged me to a very serious degree - a virus is no
 joke - herpes is nothing compared to others out there
 believe me, I have suffered from outbreaks of this one over
 at least 55 years of life - having watched this video I
 will now pay more attention as to how this one
 now works with the knowledge of Vit C from this video - I
 usually take
 at least 2000 of Vit C every
 day - was this what helped to stave off the Chicken for as
 long as it did before the virus
 won ?
    I do not think I was taking that much Vit C
 during the first three weeks of the event, as I was
 concentrating more on the intake of EIS ?!!!    Just goes
 to show when you do not know, you simply do not know !!!!
 Have a wonderful 2015 of good health and more
 knowledge with which to fight whatever comes your way
 !!!!
 Regards and thanks once again.
 Sandee🐬
 Attitude is