On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 10:12 AM, <mborg...@att.net> wrote:

> Dee
> Well here I go again, again look up USDA D3 it is easy open computer and
> type in USDA d3.
> One can still purchase  VITAMIN D3 Mouse poison, I think it used to be
> made by Tom Cat INC. For me I just go to Walmart and get d3 kills the mice
> every time.
> Every time I mention d3 everyone gets in a up roar just research.

If D3 is so dangerous, why hasn't the government ban it? There is an
overwhelming amount of data showing the benefits of D3 and MK-7. Also go to
lef.org who does a lot of research on many topics and you will see the
studies and trials they reference concerning D3 and MK-7.

USDA has proven itself to be more of a friend to the pharmaceutical
corporations than we the people. Personally I tried to get my nutrients
from whole food sources instead of isolates. But isolates have their place.

Olushola