And why doesn't it make us sick and kills us?

     On Monday, January 5, 2015 12:11 PM, André Juthe <andre.ju...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Well if it is so dangerous it should at least be some peer-review study that
shows that.
So far I know rather the opposite is true, there are studies that shows the
benefit of vitamin D3/AJ

-That is a good question why haven't they banned it, or gmo's or msg,or drugs
that kill, I could go forever
Now you see why I quit teaching I spent all my time defending my statements
when all of them were right there at their disposal on gov web sites.
Mary-------------------------------------------
On Mon, 1/5/15, Olushola Camara <camaramah...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>RE: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>He
Wrote the Book on Vitamin C – LewRockwell.com
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Date: Monday, January 5, 2015, 7:57 AM

 On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at
 10:12 AM,  <mborg...@att.net>
 wrote:

 Dee

 Well here I go again, again look up USDA D3 it is easy open
 computer and type in USDA d3.

 One can still purchase  VITAMIN D3 Mouse poison, I think it
 used to be made by Tom Cat INC. For me I just go to Walmart
 and get d3 kills the mice every time.

 Every time I mention d3 everyone gets in a up roar just
 research.

  If D3 is so
 dangerous, why hasn't the government ban it? There is an
 overwhelming amount of data showing the benefits of D3 and
 MK-7. Also go to lef.org who does a lot of research
 on many topics and you will see the studies and trials they
 reference concerning D3 and MK-7.

 USDA has proven itself to be more of a friend to the
 pharmaceutical corporations than we the people. Personally I
 tried to get my nutrients from whole food sources instead of
 isolates. But isolates have their place.

 Olushola

Archives: