Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>He Wrote the Book on Vitamin C – LewRockwell.com
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Date: Monday, January 5, 2015, 9:10 AM

 Well if it
 is so dangerous it should at least be some peer-review study
 that shows that.
 So far I
 know rather the opposite is true, there are studies that
 shows the benefit of vitamin
 D3/AJ
 <mborg...@att.net>:

 -That is a good question why haven't they banned it, or
 gmo's or msg,or drugs that kill, I could go forever

 Now you see why I quit teaching I spent all my time
 defending my statements when all of them were right there at
 their disposal on gov web sites.

 On Mon, 1/5/15, Olushola Camara <camaramah...@gmail.com>