United States Dept of agriculture
USDA--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 1/5/15, Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>RE: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>He
Wrote the Book on Vitamin C – LewRockwell.com
 To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Date: Monday, January 5, 2015, 11:13 AM

 Do you have a website
 because I couldn't find anything at all.....Dee

 Sent from my iPad

 wrote:

 > Dee
 > Well here I go
 again, again look up USDA D3 it is easy open computer and
 type in USDA d3.
 > One can still
 purchase  VITAMIN D3 Mouse poison, I think it used to be
 made by Tom Cat INC. For me I just go to Walmart and get d3
 kills the mice every time.
 > Every time I
 mention d3 everyone gets in a up roar just research.
 > Why does everyone get so defensive about
 d3??? If you like it well, but if you bleed out 3 pints of
 blood as a lot of people do.....since d3 does eat up calcium
 and puts it into the blood so now it crosses the blood brain
 barrier.
 > I follow Dr. Mercola but never
 believe in anyone always check out everything
 > .I followed him with d3 thing in the
 beginning he only sold d3 alone, but than he started adding
 vit k, I assume so people will not bleed, than he added
 calcium( I do not know if he still does) guess why?

 > Do not get mad at
 me, Research all the way to the beginning of d3 back to the
 30's very interesting.  I have studied this for 5
 yrs.  You do the same.
 > Mary
 > iOn
 > Mon, 1/5/15, Dee
 <d...@deetroy.org>
 wrote:

 Re: CS>Re: CS>RE: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re:
 CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>He Wrote the Book on Vitamin C –
 LewRockwell.com
 <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 > Date: Monday, January 5, 2015, 6:44 AM
 >
 > I use the MK-7 form
 of
 > vitamin K which you should always
 take when supplementing
 > with D3 and
 when you say mouse poison, what exactly do you
 > mean? There are many things which would be
 poisonous to some
 > species while being
 fine for others.  Mercola who I trust

 implicitly, advocates D3 as cholecalciferol.

 > I find it very
 difficult to
 > obtain D3 from natural
 sources as I do not like fish and

 cannot spend enough time in the sun with the level of
 > exposure that is required to be beneficial
 which is why I

 13:40, mborg...@att.net
 > wrote:
 >>

 >> Dee
 >> d3(hormone) as

 cholecalciferol( not from the sun to the skin) is mouse
 > poison.
 >> Look
 up USDA( United States
 > Dept of
 Agriculture)d3 is listed as such.  K2 keeps the
 > body from bleeding.  K2 in itself is
 dangerous and not to
 > be  taking
 lightly unless advice from doctor.  Many people
 > with certain conditions should not be
 taking vit k and never
 > d3 as
 chlorecalciferol
 >> Best advice
 > research, research and more research than
 make up your

 <jessi...@optonline.net>
 >> wrote:
 >>>

 >>> did you
 >> say D3
 > from a
 mouse poison? I thought it was from sheep
 >> skin.  It has always caused a problem
 for