did you say D3 from a mouse poison? I thought it was from sheep skin.  It has
always caused a problem for me, too much urination. Jess

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandra George [mailto:oha...@juno.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 9:51 AM
To: Mike Devour - Silver List
Subject: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>Re: CS>He Wrote the Book on Vitamin C –
LewRockwell.com

Hi There Mary - agreed instant cure mentality will be the killer of humanity -
no one wants to take responsibility for self - like yourself and many others I
myself got tired of talking to the air and stopped - the result is that life is
so much easier, pleasant and fun !!!!
Take very good care of you and be blessed with insight
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George
Colloidal Silver Products