I've got one too, and, never having had any other sort of generator, can't say
much about others, but OH! I do love my Silver-Puppy!
7 years, still going strong, after hundreds of gallons of CS for family and
friends. It's great to be able to use CS lavishly, as a cleaning solution,
surface-wipe, produce-rinse, body rinse, eye-drops, nasal mist, liquid base for
other mixes, internal protection against germ-exposure. Such a simple
thing...that works!
Be well,
Léna