Thanks so much, Dee, for your clear instructions.

Kindly,
RaVen

On Jan 7, 2015, at 12:59 PM, Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

If you are in the States I believe Walmart do good distilled water at
reasonable cost.  You can use plastic as long as it is PET 1 ( it'll be on the
bottom) you fill it up almost to the top but leave enough room for the
generator not to sit in it.  It has two little levers on the top which you move
to Auto and Swap mode once turned on you will observe a light which will go
from red to green and when they switch off, the CS is ready. If you bought the
mag stirrer it will stir automatically.  Good luck....Dee

Sent from my iPad