Bicarbonate is very alkalising and you should be careful of upsetting the PH
balance of the body.  I think taking something like Seagreens is a better way
of taking minerals because they are perfectly balanced.  To take magnesium on
it's own the better form is magnesium malate I believe.....Dee

Sent from my iPad