Face book has had defections since its new anything but private policy
began Jan 1 of this year. Hoping more will defect and this is a really good
article explaining why it is a stellar idea to do that. I deleted all my
pictures and then deleted my account in early Dec. My family and friends
are still on there though and that does disappoint me greatly!
http://saintsal.com/facebook/