"Oops!  I won't be 80 until October. "

The average age of this list is probably WAY WAY above 50. I'd like to think thats thanks to the amazing, life prolonging, properties of silver but I suspect its because this list is so unnappealing in format and appearance to younger viewers that they take one look and run away.

David

Re: CS>Unidentified subject! Judy Down Maine responds
From:
"Judy Knowlton" <judydownma...@roadrunner.com>
Date:
17/02/2015 6:32 AM

Oops! I won't be 80 until October. I haven't pitched in lately, but I trust this list implicitly. I also trust my Silver Puppy and make CS for several people. It is a service for friends my age .... and perhaps a dite (Maine slang) older. I charge $3 a pint. Also provide darling cobalt blue glass dropper bottles for carrying in purse.
We are a  healthy bunch, here in cool -- well, frigid -- Maine!
Judy Down Mine