Lola, if that makes you a fuddy duddy, I'm one too. 69 years old, and some of the reasons I don't want to change is that my memory is not what it used to be, not that it ever was, and I have physical challenges that make it difficult for me to spend much time at the computer, and vision problems that make it hard to read the screen at times. I do NOT want to spend my limited computer time figuring out different formats, and programs that I won't remember the next time I sign on anyway. I still use Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 for my email. It works fine with surprisingly few glitches considering how old a program it is. I tried newer ones a few years ago, but not one single one of them could organize my incoming mail directly into folders the way I like, without me having to have a huge "everything" folder containing duplicates of all emails. I hated them all. Gmail imho is one of the worst. For the groups/lists that do not play nice with my ancient Thunderbird, I use hotmail.

I know how to use what I've been using for years without thinking about it, so I get a a lot more done in my limited time to sit at the computer. This is IMPORTANT to ME. It is a definite quality of life issue.
sol