From: Debra & David <alch...@kern.com.au>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:05:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: CS>Re: Forum

 "Oops!  I won't be 80 until October. "

 The average age of this list is probably WAY WAY above 50. I'd like
 to think thats thanks to the amazing, life prolonging, properties of
 silver but I suspect its because this list is so unnappealing in
 format and appearance to younger viewers that they take one look and
 run away.

 David

 Re: CS>Unidentified subject! Judy Down Maine respondsFrom:

 "Judy Knowlton" <judydownma...@roadrunner.com>Date:

 17/02/2015 6:32 AM

Oops!  I won't be 80 until
 October.  I haven't pitched in lately, but I trust this list
 implicitly. I also trust my Silver Puppy and make CS for several
 people.

It is a service for friends my age .... and perhaps a dite
 (Maine slang) older. I charge $3 a pint.  Also provide darling
 cobalt blue glass dropper bottles for carrying in purse.

We are a  healthy bunch, here in cool -- well, frigid -- Maine!

Judy Down Mine