Hi Neville:

Nah, it's always good to discuss things. I've been an idiot more times than I can count. :o)

...in fact, I'm making my own "mess-o-silver" tonight for an experiment I'm doing; first time I've used rounded electrodes in quite awhile, and after six hours of brewing I'm cringing at the state of the anode. Removed them both, wiped them down, cringed again at the silver flake deposits left on top of the water... I'm pushing for as close to 24 PPM ionic silver as I can get (agglomeration will start quickly after finishing); the end product will be deeply golden with a lot of sparklies.

I'll decant the EIS leaving the top and bottom 1/4 or so alone, and then I'll add just a touch of 35% H2O2, shake well and set for about ten minutes, then take what will most likely be a grey/black mess-o-silver and mix it 2:1 silver to clay to make a clay gel. I'll let oxidation set in, and let the clay set and reduce down just a touch via evaporation...

...then I'll drink 1 tbs of sodium bicarbonate water on an empty stomach (neutralize any stomach acid), and take a 1 tbs scoop of the clay gel and wash it down while still in gel state. The alkaline clay should, theoretically, be at least partially bile resistant; end result is the possibility of carrying "more" bioactive EIS directly into the upper and lower digestive tract.

Afterwards, I'll most likely shrug to myself and say "well, that was interesting."

...and I'll end up with about two gallons of this clay gel, which I'll label, seal up in a glass container, and store away in the event I ever run across a serious infection in the mid to lower digestive tract, or even an external infection.

I might even try a similar experiment with micronized zeolite, who knows.

~Jason