You misunderstand me - a water fast is not devoid of water it is done only with
water - no food only water and is one of the best detoxes I have found to be
totally efficient because it rests the digestion system and allows for release
of toxins !!!
Sandee🐬
Attitude is Everything
Colloidal Silver Products
Eye Drops & Topical Gel

> On Feb 22, 2015, at 7:45 AM, Dee <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:
>
> That's very interesting Sandee, and I would reiterate that water fasting is a
> VERY bad idea.  With any illness or virus attack it is really important to
> keep water intake up as this is the body's lifeline.  I know with my husband
> whom I lost last year, that dehydration caused kidney failure which then so
> weakened him that he lost the fight against numerous assaults even though
> they said he had beaten the cancer....dee
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 21 Feb 2015, at 19:30, Sandra George <oha...@juno.com> wrote:
>>
>> Further to mine of today’s date on the same subject and to Victor himself -
>> I will expand on my experience which is, that as of the first week of August
>> last year, the original onslaught of this virus was not STOPPED by Colloidal
>> Silver - when I started to feel that I was getting something I increased my
>> daily intake of CS up to 28 oz over a day - this may have helped to have
>> reduced the impact however I repeat did not STOP the attack !!!!!
>> Admittedly I was very stupid in so far as, after having this feeling of
>> malaise for ten days, I went on a water fast for ten days to detox my body,
>> while still taking this increased amount of CS per day, this is when the
>> virus said - thank you very much for this act so as to allow me to attack
>> with a vengeance - which it did - I have already posted my experience, so
>> will not bore those of you who many have read my missive the first time,
>> with a replay - after about three weeks, I developed all the symptoms of
>> this virus namely, intense pain, aches, rash and swollen joints - I learned
>> what the virus was, and went into action throwing the entire kitchen sink of
>> possible things to send it packing and on it’s way, nothing worked, I even
>> went as far as to use MMS something I will never do again.     This is when
>> I was doing all the research on this subject - thanks Marshall for posting
>> the piece on the latest research on virus generally,
>> http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-viruses-alive-2004/ which I
>> read at the time of my quest, thanks Ode for agreeing, that, how can one
>> kill something if it is not alive - both of you know far more about this
>> subject than I do so I appreciate the back up.   I have a cousin who has
>> just got their doctorate on virus and is off to visit with the Ebola up
>> close and personal with whom I had a long talk while I was in London in
>> December of last year - I related to her my experience and what I had
>> gleaned from my research and like both of yourselves she was not going to
>> commit to anything for sure - this is one of the downsides of research - at
>> which point is the truth or reality reached?

Archives: