Hi Gail,

Sorry about your CFS. I agree with you completely about needing a
combination of things. I believe that no matter how effective CS or any
protocol might be, it is easy to render them ineffective with overwhelming
toxic intake or nutritional deficiencies - and sadly, most of us are
probably a victim of both to some extent.

And sometimes we are shooting at the wrong target... for example, I had a
growth on my leg that I could not get rid of. About the size of a pencil
eraser, I thought it was a wart at first. But trying wart removers did
nothing but give me pain. Then I tried CS, and nothing happened. I finally
tried the Beck Protocol, pulsing the spot directly. Still nothing. Finally,
many years later, I had some trouble with my teeth. So I focused the pulser
on my mouth during another round of the Beck Protocol, and to my surprise,
the growth on my leg vanished. My conclusion: some problem in my mouth was
feeding that growth/tumor in my leg. Research revealed that this is a
common theory for cancer as well.

About my teeth, CS and the Beck Protocol can stop the pain, but they cannot
heal my teeth. Only proper nutrition can do that, and that is exactly what
I experienced. Only when I discovered the guidance from Weston A. Price,
was I able to heal my teeth. And that remains a recurring battle, as I am
too lazy to maintain a perfect diet ;-) Although supplementing with some
key superfoods works like magic.

Hope you do eventually find a way to overcome that CFS.

Victor